Holy shit. Here’s that highlights from the Everymen show tonight.
- The bassist literally let people staple money to him with a staple gun. (“Human tip jar” he called it)
- I jumped on stage to sing a chorus of one of their songs, then at the end of it the bassist asked me my name and called me awesome.
The following all happened during their last song at once:
- One of the players rode around on a unicycle
- The singer was breathing fire
- The guy playing the stand-up-bass had me hold and end of it while people limboed through it.
It was fucking awesome.
YOU WILL NOT SEE THAT SHIT AT A MODEST MOUSE CONCERT
Check ‘em out here: https://www.facebook.com/EVERYMEN.MUSIC